3 Degrees exists so that Junior High students can grow in their relationship with Jesus.
We believe that our relationship with Jesus is the single most important relationship we have in this world. We believe that God calls Christians to impact the culture around them, so our staff strives to equip our students to live and interact with the world. We have different types of meetings so that students can fit in where they feel as though they are in their walk with God.
- Compass - Sunday mornings of hearing from God's word and fellowshipping together (9:45-10:45 am)
- 3 Degrees - Crazy fun games, great worship, and encouraging teaching on Sunday nights (7:15-8:45 pm)
- Small Groups - Meet on Wednesday nights and discuss God's Word and spend time praying together (6:30-7:30 pm)
- Compass - (9:45-10:45 am)
- Swerve - Studying God's word mixed with serving for God's glory on Wednesday mornings (11:00-2:30 pm)
- Secret Suppers/Sports Nights - Sunday night fellowshipping together (7:15-8:45 pm)
Mission trips are great opportunities for Junior High students to get out of their comfort zones, serve the Lord, and experience Him in a different context. Our hope is that our students fall in love with sharing Christ's love for them with others and encourages them to do the same in our own city. In the past, we have taken trips to Dallas, New Orleans, Cincinnati, Birmingham, Tulsa, and other cities around the nation!
We take two main retreats throughout the year: the Fall Retreat and the EDGE Conference. The Fall Retreat is a great opportunity to invite friends to hear the gospel, worship, and fellowship together. There are always fun games and friendly competition mixed with extreme challenges.
The EDGE Conference is a Junior High conference that churches from all around the southeast come to hear the Word of God, worship with other believers, and spend time with counselors in small groups. The EDGE also has tons of tournaments and fun games including a talent competition, water park day, and dance party.